Important Updates To Our Services in Relation to COVID-19
Thurday 26th March 2020
For any customers visiting our farm store in Portland, please note that we are now cashless. We will only be accepting card payments.
Tuesday 24th March 2020
We Remain Open
Please be assured that our main concern during this time, is the health and safety of you and our team members. As a result, we have made some temporary changes to our workplace and procedures to ensure supply and service remains reliable.
- Online Store – remains open and will continue to be over the coming months. We are currently taking pre-orders for the 2020 Bare Root Rose Season. Now is the perfect time to be placing an order.
- Phone and email – our customer service staff are still on hand to help you with any of your rose queries. However, please note that we are still experiencing temporary difficulties with our phone line. If you have issues contacting us by phone, please contact us by email.
- Display Garden and Farm Shop – For the time being the display garden and farm shop remain open. We are practicing social distancing on the property and ask visitors do the same. We discourage visitors traveling to visit us due to the current guidelines for non-essential travel. As the situation can change without notice, we advise you to contact us before visiting.
- 2020 Catalogue – we are excited to announce our new catalogue will be arriving in your mailboxes next week on wards.
- Farm Tours – are closed until November 2020.
- Pruning Demonstration Day – our annual Pruning Demonstration Day held in June has been cancelled. We apologise for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your understanding during this time.
Finally, we would like to encourage all our fellow rose lovers to spend time in your gardens. Getting your hands dirty in your garden is an excellent way to relieve the stress and anxiety of our current situation. Make sure you tag us in your garden posts so that we can see your beautiful roses #treloarroses
We will keep you updated if we experience any further changes to our service. We hope you all stay safe during this difficult time.
If you have any concerns, please do not hesitate to contact our friendly staff.