SEASONAL WINTER POSITIONS
Duties include: Helping to dig, prune and prepare our bare root roses for distribution across Australia.
- Full Time from April to August / Sept. Mon-Fri. Occasional Saturday hours if required.
- No prior experience needed
- All training provided
- Must be willing to work outside
- Must have good work ethic and function well within a team
If you think you would be a great addition to our team, we would like to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SEASONAL POSITION (seasonl position applications are accepted from January)
1. Download the employment application form by clicking here. Email it to email@example.com
2. Visit us at the farm to fill out a hard copy application form.
Please include a copy of your resume with your application form.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding any employment opportunities with us, please do not hesitate to contact us.