GARDENER - FULL TIME
A unique and exciting opportunity exists to join the team at Australia’s largest rose farm. Our beautifully established two acre rose garden is the face of our brand for the many visitors who frequent our farm. It is also the venue for wedding ceremonies and functions throughout the year.
The successful applicant will be responsible for all maintenance and care of the display garden. They will posses a keen interest in gardening with a great sense of pride in their work. Previous experience with roses is desirable, but not necessary.
If tending to the roses sounds like your dream job then we'd love to hear from you!
Click here for full position description and application details.
SEASONAL WINTER POSITIONS AVAILABLE NOW
Duties include: Helping to dig, prune and prepare our bare root roses for distribution across Australia.
- Full Time from April to August / Sept. Mon-Fri. Occasional Saturday hours if required.
- No prior experience needed
- All training provided
- Must be willing to work outside
- Must have good work ethic and function well within a team
If you think you would be a great addition to our team, we would like to hear from you.
HOW TO APPLY FOR A SEASONAL POSITION
1. Download the employment application form by clicking here. Email it to email@example.com
2. Visit us at the farm to fill out a hard copy application form.
Please include a copy of your resume with your application form.
If you have any questions or require further information regarding any employment opportunities with us, please do not hesitate to contact us.