The Bee Friendly Garden
Bees are our most important pollinators and they are in decline over the world. The Bee Friendly Garden is a guide for all gardeners great and small to encourage bee and other good bugs to your green space. Includes:
- How bees forage and why your garden needs them
- A comprehensive plant guide to bee friendly plants
- Simple changes anybody can make
- Ideas for gardeners of all sizes
- Natural pest control and companion planting advice
Doug Purdie, author, is the co-founder of the The Urban Beehive, which manages over 100 hives around Sydney. He teaches beginner beekeeping courses and is the author of Backyard Bees.